The 2015 Dakine Chameleon is the ultimate new rider harness. Dakine has really hit a home run with their new waist / seat harness combination. If you are new to the sport of kiteboarding and are not sure if you want a waist harness or seat harness the Chameleon is for you. Spend your first sessions or year in the comfort of a seat harness. No brusied rib cages or sore backs. The seat harness will keep the pull focused around you thighs and butt not on your abs. Once your form and riding are dialed in, simply pop of the leg portion of the harness and you have a great waist harness ready to go. Dakine continues to impress with the Chameleon, a versatile harness for those who want the coolness factor of a waist harness without giving up the comfort of a seat.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
· Power Clip Lock Buckle System
· Removable seat harness attachment
· Stainless steel spreader bar
· Freedom shape spreader bar pad
· Dual blade hook knife
· Pre-Curved P.E.B. inner support structure
· Featherweight ES foam molded lumbar pad
· Removable handle and leash attachment
· Single overlap power belt
· Dual sport design
· Maniac spreader bar compatible
· Leverlock spreader bar compatible
XXS= 26-28" [ 66-71cm ] SB = 8" [20cm ] XS= 28-30" [ 71-76cm ] SB = 8" [ 20cm ] S= 30-32" [ 76-81cm ] SB = 10" [ 25cm ] M= 32-34" [ 81-86cm ] SB = 10" [ 30cm ] L= 34-36" [ 86-91cm ] SB = 10" [ 30cm ] XL= 36-38" [ 91-96cm ] SB = 12" [ 35cm ]
Marine Grade Vinyl
No customer reviews for the moment.