The most revered, longest selling Freeride board in kiteboarding’s history. Completely reborn.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Technology finally caught up with our ambition, allowing us to deliver the Mako we’ve always dreamed of. Thinner, lighter and tougher the all new Mako also finally features true Rail-to-Rail concave that results in a delicious carve, every time.
Built for ‘real world’ conditions the all new Mako excels where all other conventional twin tips fail. Short-fetch chop, rolling ocean waves, inside shore breaks, the Mako smoothly traverses it all and delights in setting the rail hard for a high G force carve to reverse direction for another tack.
What’s the secret? The deepest rail-to-rail concave of any twin tip ever produced combined with rounded tips, down-turned rails and a perfectly tuned rocker line. The Mako delivers a powerful fluid carving experience and a dependable rail for stratospheric boosting.
Available in 4 different sizes, the Mako lineup offers Freeride enthusiasts of all backgrounds a board suited to their riding style and size while the wood core ensures your board will survive the rough and tumble coastal conditions this board is built to perform in.
The Mako 135 & 140 , are ready to ride in conventional Twin Tip mode while the 150 & 165 can be set up for Twin Tip or Mutant style riding.
• Brand new Rail-to-Rail concave construction. Never slip out on a carve again!
• Wood Core Construction! More durability with faster flex response.
• Duraclear top and bottom for extreme durability
• Tapered ABS rails to take the hits
• Massive 18mm Rail-to-Rail Concave to smooth out chop and deliver hard carving performance.
• Rugged snowboard style construction
• Contoured 3D EVA foot pads and new adjustable straps.
• Mako 150 & 165 can be set up in Mutant or conventional Twin Tip mode, 135 and 140 offer only Twin Tip configuration.
No customer reviews for the moment.